WARNING: This video may change your life
– Concussion is a temporary metabolic dysfunction
– Persistent Concussion Symptoms (PCS) are not due to ongoing brain injury – but rather dysfunction in other systems of the body
– These dysfunctions ARE treatable! (therefore – YOUR PCS is TREATABLE!)
– Step 1 – You need to balance your autonomic system and reduce your hyper-sensitive nervous system
– Step 2 – You need to heal your gut and reduce systemic inflammation in the body
– Step 3 – Rehabilitate the dysfunctional systems
Order is important – skipping steps 1 & 2 = no recovery for you.
I recommend joining The Concussion Fix Program for a step-by-step treatment framework and ongoing access to doctors who specialize in concussion.
– How to balance their autonomic nervous system
– How to improve their sleep
– How to regulate their hormones
– How to repair their gut and reduce neuro-inflammation
– How to gradually increase their memory, concentration, and overall cognitive function
– How to safely return to exercise and engage socially
– How to safely and effectively return back to work
– Which exercises they need to be doing in order to reduce their dizziness, their headaches, their visual motion sensitivity
1) Autonomic Nervous System Dysregulation
2) Neuro-Inflammation/Hormone Dysregulation
3) Visual/Vestibular Dysfunction
4) Neck Dysfunction
5) Psychological (stress, anxiety, PTSD, etc)
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.